2010년 10월 17일 일요일

Valleys lush forests that are so lush, it's charming h .valley of the trees are yellow

Valleys lush forests that are so lush, it's charming h .valley of the trees are yellow, including London plane trees, maples, elms h is called a cup of cards announced its promise to do the canyon edge, a great atmosphere with the flavor of autumn, close your eyes and heart to experience the charm of h .sunset after a cup of coffee, I have to leave this beautiful country, I do not want to leave, but I am just a passer, I did not stay long in this pretext h .goodbye Luxembourg h.I would use my mind the best for you to do a basket with other people can not see the hearts of the most beautiful and charming photos h .towering Moncler Ai Feier Tower, majestic Arc de Triomphe, romantic and expensive h .Champs Elysees Yes, I went to Paris, France h .romantic and beautiful city of Paris, this everything is just not a dream come Seine h .bought a ticket, on the left bank and right down by the water flow slowly across the dividing line, looking at the tall tower in Ai Feier I .h around slowly close your eyes and feeling the movement of fresh air gently from your face and warm feeling of helping than the sun kind of touching the skin feel h .river, old buildings and much Let this and become the world's most beautiful river, the red maple leaves turn yellow and the plane trees coincides with the formation of a mutual .

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기