2010년 10월 17일 일요일

That is why when my mind somewhat at a loss, this is my lifelong pursuit, why come so early?

That is why when my mind somewhat at a loss, this is my lifelong pursuit, why come so early? Does God have more important things to arrange for me? I understand why. .piano sounded! that means my violin music of Britain in the smooth sound! one endowed with Yunnan flavor of the violin and the gourd silk ensemble, I understand what is the magic of music is the music brought me to Britain on the world of music. I thank it, and I will always be loyal to it!!! .When people ask me about my success, I was answer: The road is not my talent it!
when the people at the peak, he would not Herve Leger have to care about the ups and downs in the past, because he is the most beautiful people! .2004.10.11 I came by car Mozart's birthplace Salzburg's leading authority, the majestic monument Williams ah Seoul pm Mountain time in the clouds is the blue Danube from its feet slowly flows through h .Salzburg each streets have seen Mozart's shadow, churches, hotels, shops h .gentle afternoon sun that shines on each of a classical building. I stand a Danube Shi Jin Oh, a touch of fragrance will be an influx h This is my mind? I Looking back on the sense of smell to find, but unfortunately I still can not find. .sitting by the river to a cup of Austrian coffee, accompanied by the afternoon sun, looked at the towering peaks and It is at the foot of the Danube, to see it to Salzburg in the 18th century the United States h .good good used car after dinner I go to the BMW headquarters in Munich h .

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기