2010년 9월 8일 수요일

PART II. soles this shoe soles can be described as another step, I read countless NIKE

PART II. soles this shoe soles can be described as another step, I read countless NIKE, the shoe outsole gains and fight. forefoot large area herringbone pattern, the simple beauty practical, and to extend the toe (the second), after the charge of a triangular
P90X pattern with the other, non-slip nature remains to be tested with the design of .8 after the very good!! use the word zigzag pattern, and thickened, special for me to trip this jumper as the main means of attack people. (I was anxious before a pair of NIKE is followed by an early result of too much worn away) .8 than 8, which I found to have been followed by some of wear parts on, it is not necessarily like thickening of the wear resistance yet to be tested. PART III. Technology paw with these shoes, what A-CORE technology, do not know, ANTA web sites not found, probably put it on television, \What a pair of shoes, non-signature shoes, which hurt too hard ah .... my mind the glorious image of the ADI!! also adiPEN + it!!
PART IV. General p90x workout Commentsgotta say, this shoes of any I No matter how much wind, the objective that the only pair of ordinary basketball shoe, but the price of RMB298 terrific, and `A set of basketball suit worth over 100 yuan. shoe's overall performance is very good, foot feeling more comfortable, better than some of NIKE ah ADI ah bad!! the day when my mother prepared a pair of shoes more than 800, is well prepared I bought NIKE, and the result is much less than her budget, my father, my mother also used the extra money to buy some of their own clothes and shoes. Well, raising a son so I really worry about, I ask them to try to meet, and p90x dvd set they rarely buy their own clothes and shoes ... (of course I do not always want this or that so-opportunity), this time can be considered three all its beauty,? for the first time to write reviews, rough, laugh at, 8 I will continue to work through, and I interested.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기